- AC models range in capacity from 800 to 12,000 BTU/HR
- Units available in voltages of 50HZ and 60HZ, single phase
- Closed-loop cooling so that hostile ambient air remains outside of the enclosure
- Hot gas by-pass valve to regulate the cooling of the air conditioner, as well as eliminate evaporator coil freezing during periods of low heat load and low ambient air temperature
- Thermostatic control
- Dual centrifugal blowers placed at air outlets to provide optimum air circulation within the enclosure
- Large surface air filters to reduce cleaning frequency
- Easy access for service and maintance
- Mounting options to door, side, top, or rack rails with gaskets included to seal the package airtight
- Protective aluminum hood kits to protect externally mounted AC/Heat from extreme weather and vandalism
Within each air conditioner, the recirculated clean enclosure air is kept separate from the ambient airflow system.
This protects the electronic controls and prevents shutdowns caused by heat, humidity, dust or other contaminants.